Shop for Personalized Children Books at ISeeMe.com!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

What to read

Hi my name is Kelly and I am a mother of three. I enjoy reading alone and with my children. I love to hear my children read out loud and to see them get excited about reading.

But I had a problem though...My 5 year old was reading under grade level at the end of kindergarten and I was worried. I enrolled my kids in the local library summer reading and began my quest to raising my children's reading levels.

I am an educated woman but not in education so I did not know how to pick the right books. I know that there are other moms out there who are just as confused about what books to pick for their children.

My goal here is to share what I have learned for reading levels pre-k to second grade. I will review books and put suggestions on this blog.

I encourage moms to get invloved and share what works in their family!!

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment